Want to understand where your organization stands in terms of customer empathy?
Want to know what you should focus on to improve customer empathy?
We help you:
- Evaluate your organization's strengths
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Identify priority areas to grow the business through greater customer empathy
How we work:
An audit around 6 areas to evaluate your organization's strengths and weaknesses on customer empathy
- A self-evaluation via a proprietary online questionnaire is completed by your company’s management team and a sample of employees/external stakeholders
- An external evaluation (by us) around the same criteria based on a review of key customer metrics, internal interviews, customer feedback and mystery customer mission
What you get:
- An in-depth evaluation of your organization’s strengths and weaknesses, contrasting your self-evaluation with external evaluation and evaluation by your employees
- The identification of the priority focus area to improve the organisation’s customer empathy